Effective: March 1, 2017
https://growsmartmarketing.com (“the Site”) is owned and operated by Grow Smart Marketing. Grow Smart Marketing is committed to protecting your personal information, being transparent about what information we collect, and giving you control over how we use it.
- To help us monitor, analyze and improve our Services;
- To obtain payment for product or service orders;
- To fulfill product or service orders;
- To provide you with a more personalized and valuable experience;
- To send you details about our Services and other information we feel is of value to you, where you have signed up to receive such marketing communications;
- To help sell online advertising space.
To be able to do these things, it's important we collect and analyze data including who our users are and how they use our Services.
What Information Does Grow Smart Marketing, LLC Collect About Me?
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources, including information we collect from you directly; information we collect about you when you visit our sites, use our services, or view our online advertisements; and information we collect about you from other sources (where permitted by law).
Information you provide directly:
We collect information directly from you when you choose to participate in our offers and programs or otherwise provide information directly to us. The following are examples of information we may collect directly from you:
- Name, email address, postal address.
- Username and password.
- Phone number or mobile number.
- Age and date of birth.
- Other information about you and your family such as gender or product use preferences and/or behaviors.
- Demographic information.
- Payment information (such as a credit card).
- Future communication preferences.
- Contact information for friends you may wish us to contact. When you provide us information for these refer a friend messages, we use the information only to send the message you request.
Information we collect when you visit our sites, use our services, or view our online advertisements:
The Site may use other tracking tools, including web beacons. Web beacons are images on the Site (or in emails that the Site sends to you) that help us determine what parts of the Site you have visited, whether you have opened an email that we have sent to you, or otherwise to measure the effectiveness of the Site. These technical methods may involve the transmission of information directly to us or to a service provider authorized by us to collect information on our behalf.
Personalized retargeting is another form of internet based advertising that enables our advertiser partners to show you ads based on your online browsing away from https://growsmartmarketing.com. For example, if you visited the website of an online book store you may start seeing adverts from the same book store displaying special offers or showing you the products that you were browsing when you come to https://growsmartmarketing.com. This allows companies to advertise to people who previously visited their website.
Although these internet based advertising technologies can track your visits around the web they do not identify who you are personally. Even if you sign in to https://growsmartmarketing.com, the internet based advertising data is still not linked to your personal information.
The following are examples of information we may collect with these technologies:
- Your browser type and operating system.
- Web pages you view.
- Links you click.
- IP address.
- Site you visited before coming to our site.
- Grow Smart Marketing emails you open and/or forward
- Grow Smart Marketing offers or links you connect to via emails.
Information we collect from other sources:
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including social media sharing sites and commercially available sources, such as data aggregators and public databases. The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources.
- Name, postal address.
- Age or date of birth.
- Income level.
- Marital status and number of children.
- Your interests such as hobbies and pets.
- Consumer and market research data.
- Purchase behavior.
- Publicly observed data or activities, such as blogs, videos, internet postings, user generated content, and in-store shopping behavior.
The data these sources hold about you has been collected from publicly available records, such as voter registration data, or via a range of sources with your permission (such as where you have agreed, through opt-in, for your information to be shared with third parties).
How Can Grow Smart Marketing, LLC Use My Information?
Grow Smart Marketing, LLC may use the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- To send products and information.
- To enroll you in contests, programs, or offers you request.
- To help us to monitor, analyze and improve our Services.
- To create and manage your account.
- To allow you to take part in the interactive features of our Services.
- To process payment for purchases or other services.
- To protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
- To provide you with a more personalized user experience.
- To influence and inform the way we develop future content at http://growsmartmarketing.com.
- To analyze the use of our products, services, and sites.
- To develop and provide advertising customized to your interests.
- To determine the effectiveness of our advertising.
- To identify, market and provide additional Services or offers to you.
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage our business.
- In accordance with your consent.
How May Grow Smart Marketing, LLC Share My Information?
We take very seriously our responsibility to maintain your privacy with respect to your information. Accordingly, we will only share that information under these circumstances:
- with identified entities whose products or services you specifically use or request to receive while you use the Site;
- when we believe that doing so is required by law, may be necessary to protect any person's property, rights, or safety, or to investigate a potential violation of law
- in the event of a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger,
- consolidation, or asset sale;
- in aggregated or other non-personally identifiable form; or
- in accordance with your consent.
Your Choice And Control Of Your Information
1. You have the choice to opt out of having your information used or disclosed for certain purposes.
Opting out of collection of Personal Information: You may, of course, decline to submit any Personal Information through https://growsmartmarketing.com, in which case https://growsmartmarketing.com may not be able to provide certain services to you.
Instructions for blocking and deleting cookies are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Because Do Not Track protocol is not yet finalized, this site's information collection and disclosure practices, and the choices that it provides to consumers, will continue to operate as described in this policy, whether or not a Do Not Track signal is received.
Using this website without opting out means that you understand and agree to data collection to provide you with interest-based advertising.
2. You have the choice to access, update and correct your personal information.
3. You control the communications you receive from us.
We only send you promotional mobile or email messages if you explicitly ask to receive these. (You opt in). You can stop receiving promotional mobile and email messages from https://growsmartmarketing.com by following the instructions provided in any such message you receive from https://growsmartmarketing.com.
4. You have the choice to request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To request this information, please send a letter with your first name, last name, mailing address, and email address used to access our Service to: 2295 Towne Lake Pkwy Suite 116-170Woodstock, GA 30189United States
5. Do Not Track. California law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Because there currently isn’t an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals, we don’t respond to them at this time. We await the result of work by the privacy community and industry to determine when such a response is appropriate and what form it should take.
If you are a parent or guardian who determines that your child under the age of 18 has submitted his or her personal information without your consent or knowledge, we will remove the personal information from public display, at your request. Certain postings by minors who registered to the site without parental permission may also be removed upon request, subject to applicable laws. To request the removal of information, contact the site administrator per the “Contact Us” terms, including in your request the same login or registration information that the child submitted.
This Policy Is Part Of Our Terms And Conditions Of Use
This policy was last modified August 17, 2016
This document is Copyright © 2016 Law Office of Lory Moore PLLC, and licensed for use by the owner of this website at https://growsmartmarketing.com. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this document may be copied or used by anyone other than the licensee without the express written permission of the copyright owner.