(Click to watch this video!)
There is no mechanism to regulate or to ensure fairness about positive or negative reviews online. Online Reputation Marketing will ensure that only positive reviews about you will dominate the online world!
Online Reputation Marketing
What do people see when they search with Google for your name or your company’s? Try it yourself and see. If the results contain negative information or simply aren’t impressive, you need online reputation marketing services to fix that right away. Negative comments about your practice can be incredibly damaging and will cause people to change their purchasing decisions, but you can help limit that negative impact and turn it around. With the marketplace more competitive than ever, you have to do something. It’s a necessity.
80% of people surveyed had changed a purchase decision due to a single bad review they saw online.
What is Online Reputation Marketing?
People are searching online to evaluate your medical practice, but what are they seeing? Bad comments and negative reviews can seriously impact the purchasing decisions of your potential patients. That’s why you need someone monitoring your online reputation and taking action to counter any negative material and enhance your positive image so that you, your brand and your practice can move forward.
Why Monitor Your Online Reputation?
- 78% of people will look online for information about a company before doing business with them. 78%
- 80% changed a purchase decision after seeing a negative review online 80%
According to studies, 78% of people will look online for information about a company before doing business with them, and 80% changed a purchase decision after seeing a negative review online. Just google any business category in any city (e.g. “Atlanta Dentist”) and the first thing you are going to see right there in the search results for the top companies are the “star ratings” and reviews that Google has pulled from a variety of sources across the internet.
The search engines (i.e. Google, Bing, Yaho, etc.) have decided that they are providing the “best experience” to their users by pulling in all of the online reviews about your business and making those ratings front and center in your listing! Even the paid (PPC) listings are now showing their star ratings in their ads. You simply cannot escape it.
And it only takes one bad review to send the vast majority of people looking for another company with a better rating.
Online reviews could be killing your business right now and you don’t even know it. Or maybe you are just missing out on many new opportunities because your business doesn’t yet have the 6-10 positive reviews that it takes for the average person to trust a new business.
Get an online Reputation Marketing consultation now to not only protect your healthcare business but to also generate a flood of positive reviews and positive promotions for your medical practice!
What We Do? – Online Reputation Marketing Services
Our proprietary online reputation marketing system is the most advanced system available anywhere today. It has been built from the ground up to make it as simple and easy as possible for you to generate a flood of 5 star reviews, and then literally syndicate those reviews across the internet so that everywhere a potential customer looks, they see nothing but real life glowing reviews of your products and services.
Unlike the other so-called “reputation management” companies, our systems are designed to go far beyond simply managing your reputation. We’re going to help you build and market your 5 star reputation across a wide variety of online review sites, social media sites, local directories, blogs, photo sharing sites, and more. Our proprietary reputation marketing systems make it incredibly easy for you to get a flood of 5 star reviews from your happy customers, because it makes it incredibly easy for those customers to actually leave you a review on the major review and social media sites.
- Review Monitoring – Our systems are designed to be constantly scouring the internet to watch for any reviews that might be left on a 3rd party review site, social media sites, directories, etc. You will receive instant alerts if someone leaves any kind of review for you on a 3rd party site, so that we can either take action or simply collect that review to use in our marketing programs.
- Review Building – We will build you a customized, branded Feedback Page (with your branding and visual elements) that makes it very simple for your customers to leave glowing reviews about your product, service, or business. If a customer is leaving positive feedback for you, they will be shown video instructions on how they can click a single button to copy & paste that review onto one of the major review sites (Google+, Facebook, Yelp, etc.). These reviews are posted in authoritative web properties so that they are able to surpass negative reviews in search results. Our focus is to “push down” any negative reviews (if any) and highlight positive comments about you or your business. But if the review is negative, then the customer’s comments are delivered straight to you via text and/or email and they are shown a video spokesperson making an apology to them and asking for their comments on how we can do a better job next time. The negative comments are never offered the chance to be posted online! This unique system protects as much as it promotes your reputation!
- Assistance Responding to Negative Reviews – we will personally help you respond to any negative comments in a way that will demonstrate to any future customers that you truly care about providing a 5 Star service.
- Social Media Profile Creation and Optimization – We will set up your top social media accounts, particularly Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. We will create polished & professional business pages to represent your medical practice. We can even provide a complete done-for-you social media posting service to keep fresh content going out to your followers and prospects (2x/day, 7days/week – sold separately).
- Positive Review Syndication – We are going to collect all of your 5 star reviews and convert them into beautiful graphics that can be shared across a variety of social media and photo sharing sites, creating valuable back links to your website and further spreading the good news about your service across the internet. We will also post those reviews to your social media properties such as Facebook and Twitter to further share the good news and possibly encourage others to leave a good review too.
- Review Videos – We're also going to take your top review each month and turn it into a personalized and branded Review Video – complete with your own professional spokesmodel to tell the whole world about your great reviews.
- On-Site Testimonials Page – If you don’t already have one, we will build a new Testimonials page on your website where we can share all of your glowing reviews.
- Reporting – Each month we will deliver a Review Report for you that contains all of the activity that we have tracked and monitored for you over the previous weeks.
- Professionally Designed, Custom Media Center – We will build you a custom media center with a variety of graphics, post cards, review solicitation cards, emails and letters to help you drive new reviews to your site.
- Professionally Train Your Staff on Reputation – We will build you a branded (for your company) interactive online training center that you can use with your staff to train them on the importance of maintaining a 5 star reputation and their role in helping you maintain that image. After watching the training videos, there is an online quiz that your staff can take (with results immediately reported straight to you) to demonstrate that they have understood and are ready to implement a 5 Star culture within your organization.
Just imagine for a moment, if you had to hire someone to perform these services for you at your company how much would that cost you each month?
- And given that 80% of your potential customers will pass you by if they see even one negative review, how much money will it cost you to do nothing? 80%