The Best Visual Advertising Platforms
Today, the internet is a vast visual platform for advertisement and marketing. In the old days, it was mostly a text-based platform but today it’s more visual. Not only that – it’s becoming more visual every single day as technology to deliver those types of files improves and broadband becomes more ubiquitous. Here are a few visual advertising platforms that you should use.
Facebook is a great place to put viral memes that can be seen by thousands and even millions of people. That is a way to put an ad up free of charge. You can turn that meme into a paid advertisement too if it has proven to get good traction, by using sponsored posts or running it as an advertisement if it fits in with the TOS.
You may not realize it, but you can use LinkedIn with visual elements that can help with your marketing. LinkedIn allows you to upload PowerPoint slides and other images as well as articles, links to books you’ve written and more. These are all opportunities to use visual advertising to your advantage.
The original pictorial advertising platform where you can build pin boards that are visually appealing about your brand, the topics you want your audience to understand and more. This platform is tailor-made for visual ads.
Formerly a text-based format, now you can use Twitpics and other means to deliver visual advertisements and marketing effortlessly. You can market using pictures on Twitter free, and you can also use videos and images with paid ads on Twitter now.
A very popular visual sharing platform among millennials, it should be for you too because it works. People have built entire careers using photos on Instagram, simply based on awesome images they take with their iPhones.
The reason we have visual advertising and marketing on the internet now is because of what YouTube has accomplished with their platform. With YouTube you can start a channel free and use it to market your business, or you can run very effective paid ads.
That’s right, your website is the best place to put visual advertising techniques to work. The more visual your website, the better it will work. That doesn’t mean you have to use a lot of images, but you can use beautiful colors, readable fonts, and clean lines to make a visually pleasing website that gets results.
Using visual advertising platforms to make the most of your marketing efforts is an imperative for you to compete in the crowded internet marketing space. If you can stand out with your use of amazing and effective visual advertising techniques, you can turn any business into an amazing success.
How to Comply with Google Panda and Penguin Updates
Doing effective SEO has evolved into a more “natural” and “social” process. Algorithm updates, particularly Google’s Penguin and Panda, are continuously changing the course of conducting search engine optimization. Penguin targets bad links while Panda goes after poor content. Google, through their algorithm updates, has reiterated that website owners and search engine optimization practitioners must create a better experience for users. And that trying to manipulate rankings through keyword over optimization, link schemes, and black hat methodologies will only harm your website — and your business.
See our Infographic:
Here are some Penguin and Panda update-compliant SEO methodologies.
Publish High Quality Content
The era of run-of-the-mill, duplicate, and poor content is over. If you want to get into the SEO battle and win, then producing high quality, compelling content should be in your arsenal. Great content is key to increased visitors, more engagement, more inbound links and higher rankings.
- 72% of B2B marketers use content marketing as part of their overall marketing strategy – BtoB Magazine
- 86% of B2C marketers use content marketing – Content Marketing Institute
- 90% of consumers find custom content useful. – TMG Custom Media
- 90% of CMOs say high quality content has a positive effect on audience attitudes – Custom Content Council
- 79% of marketers say their organizations are shifting to branded content – Forrester
- 72% of marketers rate branded content as more effective than magazine ads – Custom Content Council
- 60% of consumers feel more optimistic about a company after reading onsite custom content – Content Plus
Stamp it with Google+
Google+ Authorship & Publishership
Google+ is not just the search engine giant's answer to Facebook. Plus is a social layer that connects all your Google activities. Google+ authorship in particular is a powerful SEO tool as it stamps your content on your website or blog with your identity as an author or publisher; and you are given credit for every piece of content you publish. The accumulation of authorship credits helps you to rank higher on search engines.
Google+ is Growing Fast
- Has 359 million monthly active users as of March 2013
- This is way up from 135 million in December 2012
- From only 100 million users in September 2012
Claim your Authored Content
By creating a Google+ profile and linking it to your website or blog, you can claim authorship of your content with your Google+ profile. Once authorship is claimed, your Google+ profile will show up next to your search results.
Get Indexed Immediately
Content posted on your Google+ will be indexed immediately into the Google search results, increasing the possibility of your Google+ network seeing your posted content in their search results. When your audience engages with your content it will be further advertised to your audience’s network. In this chain reaction, posts have the ability to go viral.
Great Content plus Google+ Influence Search Rankings
High quality and compelling content will most likely receive +1s and shares. These act like social recommendations, influencing what searchers see on Google SERPs while they are logged in to any Google account.
Create Content and Publish it on your Blog
Blogging revolutionized publishing content on the web and is the mother of social media. It is now, and more than ever, a great tool for providing high quality and fresh content to your target audience and for SEO.
Write informative and engaging posts that people want to read, make use of and share with their friends and you acquire back links without engaging in black hat techniques.
- Companies that blog have 97% more inbound links – HubSpot
- 92% of companies who blog multiple times per day have acquired a customer from their blog – HubSpot
- B2B marketers who use blogs generate 67% more leads than those that do not. –InsideView
- Companies that blog receive 434% more indexed pages on average – HubSpot
- Businesses that blog at least 20 times/month get 5x more traffic than those that blog 4 times or less – HubSpot
Do Articles, Press Releases the Right Way
Mass-produced articles and press releases are often tagged as duplicate or poor content, partly due to article spinning, anchor text over optimization and massive submissions. But when implemented the right way, well-written articles and press releases attract the right kind of site visitors.
- 70% of consumers prefer articles over advertisements when it comes to getting to know a company – Content Plus
- 80% of business decision-makers prefer a series of articles over advertisements when it comes to getting information about a company – Content Marketing Institute
Just make sure to AVOID:
- Massive submission of articles and press releases
- Submission to article and press releases farms
- Keyword-rich, overly optimized anchor texts
Use Promotional Copy
Promotional content is a powerful tool. Consumers are attracted to promotional copy because people inherently like good deals. And it's also a type of content that they will share with friends. Consumers visit a site over and over again to check on their latest promotions. Promotions attract visitors, are shared around and produce back links naturally. Promotions attract traffic, leads, customers – and keep them loyal.
- 83% are likely to tell a friend about a company that uses sales promotions, such as special offers, discounts or coupons
- 76% said they have a positive feeling toward a company that offers online sales promotions
- 71% said they are likely to be loyal to a brand that offers online sales promotions
- 66% said online sales promotions improve a company’s image
- 65% said online sales promotions help finalize decisions for undecided buyers
Share It Socially
It's not enough to create high quality content. You need to share it with the world; make sure everyone sees it so that they can link back to your site and share it with their networks. Social sharing completes the modern SEO methodology of attracting social and natural traffic and links. Social media is beneficial not just to SEO, but also to sales as 90% of users listen to recommendations shared from friends.
- 92% of consumers around the world say they trust online recommendations from friends and family, above all other forms of advertising
- 70% read other experiences
- 65% learn more about businesses, brands, products & services
- 53% compliment brands
- 50% express concerns about brands, products & services
- Users spend 30% of their time online on social channels where content can be shared. – AOL & Nielsen
“Natural and social” SEO focuses on creating high quality content users want to read, use, and share. High quality content can spread naturally across social networks as well as build natural links. This consequently results to higher Google rankings.
Google Penguin and Panda updates are meant to improve Google search results for users. Business owners can do their share in improving the user experience by employing SEO service providers that use natural and social methodology. Quality SEO will result in increased exposure of your website, higher rankings in the search engine, more traffic to your website, and result in more sales for your company.
Call us now or send us a message to schedule your free consultation on SEO.
Developing a dynamic and cohesive marketing strategy has become essential for you if you want to profit in today’s competitive marketplace. Online marketing introduces and promotes products and services to your potential customers. Without the implementation of dynamic online marketing strategies, your potential customers will not learn about your products and services, and your business growth will be impeded. (more…)
As the old business adage goes, it takes money to make money.
You, the business owner wanting to succeed and profit in today’s competitive marketplace need to be implementing optimized and cohesive marketing strategies. If you fail to invest in digital marketing, you will be left behind, as your customers are increasingly turning to the Internet to inform their purchase decisions. (more…)
Please help us by sharing to one of these sites!
Discover why securing your brand across the major social sites and online properties is critical to your overall marketing success.
Learn more about why securing your brand is critical to your success. Click HERE for the details.
Please help us by sharing to one of these sites!
Aside from using the major search engines, your potential customers are also using Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, and other social networks to find the products or services that you offer. They search in the blogging community and in local business directories. They also land on press release sites and other web pages. (more…)